Retirement Planning can never start too early. Paying in to a pension is one of the most tax efficient ways of saving for retirement for the majority of individuals.
However, retirement planning should not be limited to paying in to a pension. There are many ways to save for retirement and these are dependent on a number of different factors. We will be able to review these factors and sift the large variety of solutions available down to the investment vehicle that suits your retirement goals.
- Stakeholder Pension Plans
- Personal Pension Plans
- Self-Invested Pension Plans
- Employer and Employee Contributions
- Personal and Occupational Pension Reviews
- Employer Funded Unapproved Retirement Benefit Schemes (EFURBS)
- Lump Sum Investments and Regular Contributions
Return to the Areas of Advice Page